Spacious Live Room
The live room is spacious, comfortable, air conditioned, and acoustically treated for a fantastic sound.
Marshall, Fender Twin Reverb, Vox AC30, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier and more! Whatever the genre, you’re covered.
PA, Subwoofer & Full Backline
Drums, hardware, mics and amps all supplied. The PA features an 18″ subwoofer for blasting out your beats.
Equipment storage to rent
Equipment storage units available for block bookings. No need to drag your gear across town! Get in touch to enquire…
The studio is a great place to rehearse with your band. It is peaceful and private, and makes for a great spot to shut yourself away and focus on your music without feeling like the world is listening. The lighting can be adjusted to any colour; perfect for setting a vibe and streaming live.
INCLUDED IN YOUR SESSION
With your rehearsal session you get a Tama Superstar drum kit with a selection of toms, a PA system with 18″ subwoofer, two SM58 microphones, a 300W bass amp with 4×10 cabinet, 2x 150W half stack guitar amps and a valve combo amp.
You can get access to cymbals, extra guitar amps, more vocal microphones and spare cables for your session. Check out the Equipment page to view what’s on offer, and specify your needs when booking a session.
All rehearsal sessions come equipped with two half-stack guitar amplifiers; a Marshall AVT Valvestate 2000 and a Mesa-Boogie Dual Rectifier. We also have Fender Twin Reverb, Vox AC30 and others available. Let me know what you need when booking your session.
Store Your Gear
There are several equipment storage units available to hire, to store your gear at the studio. Big enough to fit amps, drums and other large items, these are available with block bookings only and cost £12 per week. Please get in touch to discuss.
Solo musicians can get a discounted rate of £10 per hour for practice during off-peak hours. If this sounds like something you could use then get in touch.
Things You Need To Know
• We open at 9am, and close at 12am.
• Minimum 2 hours per session.
• Payment must be made in full at time of booking by a single person.
• We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy; your booking may be refunded (minus a £5 admin fee) up to 48 hours prior to the start time of your session.
• You must be fully packed down and ready to leave at the end time of your session.
• Street parking is available on the roads surrounding the studio. Please see this parking map for details.
• You will be liable for any loss of or unreasonable damage to equipment during your session.
• While every effort is made to ensure the safety and security of equipment stored at the studio, any equipment left onsite is done so at your own risk.
• Please get in touch via phone or email to arrange a block booking.
• Cancellation of a block booking requires two weeks’ notice.
• Cancellation of equipment storage requires two weeks’ notice.