Spacious Live Room
Our live room is spacious, comfortable, air conditioned, and acoustically treated for a fantastic sound.
Marshall, Fender Twin Reverb, Vox AC30, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier and more! Whatever the genre, we’ve got you covered.
PA, Subwoofer & Full Backline
Drums, hardware, mics and amps all supplied, plus our PA features an 18″ subwoofer for blasting out your beats.
Equipment storage to rent
Equipment storage units available for block bookings. No need to drag your gear across town! Get in touch to enquire…
Our studio is a great place to rehearse. It is peaceful and private, and makes for a great spot to shut yourself away and focus on your music without feeling like the world is listening.
INCLUDED IN YOUR SESSION
With your rehearsal session you get a Tama Superstar drum kit with a selection of toms, a PA system with 18″ subwoofer, two SM58 microphones, a 300W bass amp with 4×10 cabinet, 2x 150W half stack guitar amps and a valve combo amp.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! You can get access to cymbals, extra guitar amps, more vocal microphones and spare cables for your session. Check out the Equipment page to view what we have on offer, and specify your needs when booking a session.
Things You Need To Know
• We open at 9am, and close at 12am.
• Minimum 2 hours per session.
• Payment must be made in full at time of booking by a single person.
• We operate a 48-hour cancellation policy; your booking may be refunded (minus a £5 admin fee) up to 48 hours prior to the start time of your session.
• You must be fully packed down and ready to leave at the end time of your session.
• Street parking is available on the roads surrounding the studio. Please see this parking map for details.
• You will be liable for any loss of or unreasonable damage to equipment during your session.
• While every effort is made to ensure the safety and security of equipment stored at the studio, any equipment left onsite is done so at your own risk.
• Please get in touch via phone or email to arrange a block booking.
• Cancellation of a block booking requires two weeks’ notice.
• Cancellation of equipment storage requires two weeks’ notice.